Marketing Strategy

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Road Warrior Tech Blues

Hello world,

While I don't spend a lot of my time on the road right now, I've designed my business systems to be mobile so that I can be on the road at a moment's notice. (MacBook Pro and iphone, no ipad...yet). Unfortunately that leaves me much more vulnerable to technology blues.

Today, I went to boot up my computer and voila! It wouldn't boot completely. Fortunately, I backup critical files with dropbox (free for 2gb storage, thank you dropbox!) so I haven't lost all my work. But I am almost completely paralyzed because I have editing and submission deadlines today.

I tried the local authorized Apple reparation center but they didn't answer. So I came to the Apple store in Vally Fair and couldn't get an immediate appt. So I set one up and I'm recording the day and checking email via my iPhone. At least I'm not completely useless.

I'll keep you all posted on today's "festivities".

Hope you have a great day. Or at a minimum, better than my tale of woe.

Jim Herrera.

Posted via email from Perceptive Insights

---- I'm passionate about our world. Enter the Conversation! ----

No comments:

Post a Comment